Account Manager/Senior Account Manger, Health Public Affairs
Major Independent Agency
My client is a reputation management, corporate communications, and government relations consultancy with a particular strength in the healthcare market. Due to increased new business levels they wish to appoint an ambitious health public affairs consultant at either Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level.
This offers an opportunity to work with some of the leading players in the health public affairs world, representing many household name clients across government and in the media.
My client has a particular strength in pharmaceutical work, although their clients come from across the healthcare spectrum.
The ideal candidate will
- Have a strong grounding in healthcare communications, either as a specialism, or as part of a generalist profile.
- Have demonstrable experience of working with patient groups, CCGs, NICE, Department of Health, and other major healthcare stakeholders.
- Bring an impressive network of contact across the sector, both in government and industry.
- Already have experience in a consultancy setting (although this is not essential).
- Be an outstanding communicator, with very advanced writing skills.
- Have a genuine passion for healthcare and healthcare communications and policy.
Salary: Circa £35,000 to £45,000 plus benefits.