Account Director, FTSE100 Clients
Leading Corporate Consultancy
Our client is a leading public affairs agency representing a range of the most prestigious companies in the world across multiple industries. They are renowned for delivering an exceptional service and seeking out the best consultants within the industry to join their team.
The have instructed us to recruit a highly skilled political operator to join their team at Senior Consultant/Account Director level. This role will involve responsibility for delivering highly tailored and strategic advice to clients, devising and implementing political engagement strategies, and managing team members in delivering an exceptional service to clients.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Top line political experience, ideally working for a senior MP, frontbench politician, or at a senior level within a party’ central office.
- Experience of working in a fast paced corporate environment, ideally within consultancy or in an in-house public affairs team.
- Excellent commercial acumen and awareness of business and economic issues.
- The ability to quickly get up to speed with new clients and policy areas; our client is looking for a highly motivated consultant who is able to hit the ground running.
- Deep knowledge of, and insights into, current political thinking.
- Excellent networking skills.
Location: Central London
Salary: Up To £50,000 plus benefits