Independent Strategic Communications Consultancy
Our client is a dynamic and high achieving independent strategic communications consultancy with a track record of achieving real bottom-line value change for their clients.
Currently between 30 and 40 members of staff, this agency has a young and vibrant culture with an emphasis on innovative thinking and commercial savvy. Due to continued year-on-year growth they have instructed us to recruit an experienced consultant to join them at Account Director level.
Sitting on the agency’s Senior Management Team and working with a team of dedicated and driven consultants, the successful candidate will take responsibility for overseeing a number of accounts across sectors including tech, education, manufacturing, and health and social care.
- Have responsibility for client delivery across a number of accounts, developing and overseeing strategy and managing consultants responsible for implementation.
- Manage a team of high-achieving and capable consultants.
- Operate on an integrated basis, engaging with journalists and developing media and press engagement programs, as well as with politicians and civil servants.
- Feed into the consultancy’s business development activity (although there is a substantial amount of work for this role to manage and business development is not the focus).
- Proactively expand your own and the consultancy’s political and commercial networks through activities such as round-tables, networking, and thought leadership.
- Have experience within a commercial environment, and experience within public affairs and communications. These two need not necessarily stem from the same employment. Our client is particularly interested in people with a commercial background and outlook.
- Take a collaborative and non-hierarchical approach – this agency’s culture is non-bureaucratic and emphasises co-operative working.
- Have a well developed network within business and politics.
Max Wiltshire Ltd. is a search & selection consultancy focused exclusively on recruiting exceptional professional communicators. Our clients include leading communications consultancies, major listed companies, household name charities, and public sector bodies.Apply for this role
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 to £65,000 plus benefits