Account Director (Public Affairs) – Lead on Major Consumer Brand
Boutique Political Consultancy
A valued client has instructed us to recruit an experienced public affairs consultant to join their small but very effective team.
Our client is an independent boutique consultancy, but works with some of the largest companies in the world – this role will lead on a Westminster-facing account for one of the world’s largest consumer brands.
The role will entail:
- Leading on key client accounts, including for a global consumer brand.
- Taking responsibility for delivering highly tailored and strategic advice to clients.
- Devising and implementing political engagement strategies.
- Managing team members in delivering an exceptional service to clients.
- Networking effectively across all sectors – including political and new business
- Supporting new business development (including drafting of new business proposal/tender submissions, and pitch presentations)
We are seeking candidates who:
- Have a demonstrable track record in the public affairs sector, ideally within a consultancy environment.
- Are enthusiastic and highly motivated – our client is known for delivering exceptional results for clients.
- Enjoy a fast-paced and hands-on environment without major hierarchical structures.
- Wish to play a leading role within a driven, collegial, and high-achieving team.
This role is a great opportunity to join a friendly, well-connected, and collaborative team. Our client offers a great work environment.
Max Wiltshire Limited is a search & selection consultancy focused exclusively on recruiting exceptional professional communicators. Our clients include leading communications consultancies, major listed companies, household name charities, and public sector bodies.Apply for this role
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000, plus bonus and benefits