Dynamic Boutique Consultancy
Our client is a dynamic boutique consultancy whose founders have extensive experience at the highest levels of government. Due to continued success and expansion they have instructed Max Wiltshire Ltd. to search for a consultant to join them at Account Manager level.
Their work stretches across traditional PR, public and corporate affairs to high profile public campaigns. Current clients include those in the aviation, pharmaceutical, transport, tech, and education sectors, amongst others
Our clients pride themselves on a non-hierarchical and collaborative culture. Their ethos is different from the established large agencies in the public affairs sector – they give consultants a significant degree of autonomy and reward performance quickly without the constraints of larger agencies.
- Managing key accounts and relationships with clients
- Devising and managing media, campaign, and public affairs strategies
- Monitoring developments in relevant policy areas within government, parliament, and the media
- Participating in business development activity (horizon scanning, preparation of pitch documents, etc.)
- Drafting high quality documentation and reports for clients, and internal use.
What We Are Looking For
- Prior experience within communications consultancy
- A strong political network
- Good knowledge of the workings of Westminster, Whitehall, and the media
- Excellent writing skills
- The ability to work independently without close supervision, and also to be effective and collaborative as part of a team
- A non-hierarchical outlook
Salary: Circa £30,000 to £35,000 plus bonus