Account/Associate Director, Global Healthcare Communications
Major International Agency
Our client is a global corporate communications consultancy, with offices in every major worldwide market. They represent blue chip firms, public sector organisations, major charities, and government clients on an integrated basis, and have a reputation for delivering high-level and results-orientated service.
Offering considerable opportunity for international travel, our client is unusually global in outlook; this role will involve extensive exposure to global accounts, many of which are hubbed from the London office. Due to continued business expansion, our client has instructed us to search for an experienced healthcare communicator to join their team at Associate Director level.
Their health team’s clients include leading healthcare companies, international organisations, provider organisations, insurers, and hospitals.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
- Playing a leading role in strengthening and further developing the agency’s UK, European and global healthcare communications practice.
- The management of a portfolio of healthcare client accounts.
- Devising strategy for client campaigns, targeting governments, regulators, strategically important media outlets, and thought leaders globally.
- Undertaking proactive and reactive stakeholder engagement work, including working with the media, and on issues and crisis management projects.
- Co-ordinating with the agency’s healthcare teams in other locations globally, managing projects and ensuring that deadlines are met and targets achieved.
- Managing a team of highly talented and ambitious consultants.
- Assisting in the development of new business for the consultancy, including the identification of ways to grow the accounts of existing clients, and drafting responses to RFPs, and pitch presentations.
The requirements for this role include:
- Demonstrable prior experience in healthcare communications, health policy and market access work.
- In-depth healthcare sector knowledge and expertise (including at UK, EU, and international level), and in health-related advocacy and campaigning.
- Ideally, a background within a consultancy or business strategy environment, focused on healthcare.
- Experience undertaking media management and engagement programs on behalf of a range of healthcare clients, including both proactive and reactive work.
For more information, or a confidential initial discussion, please contact Max Wiltshire on email@example.com or 020 7760 7645.
Max Wiltshire Ltd. is a search & selection consultancy focused exclusively on recruiting exceptional professional communicators. Our clients include leading communications consultancies, major listed companies, household name charities, and public sector bodies.Apply for this role
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £55,000 to £75,000, plus excellent benefits