Account/Associate Director, Global Public Affairs
Major International Agency
Our client is a global public affairs and corporate communications consultancy, with offices in every major worldwide market. They represent blue chip firms, public sector organisations, major charities, and government clients on an integrated basis, and have a reputation for delivering high-level and results-orientated service.
Offering considerable opportunity for international travel, our client is unusually global in outlook; this role will involve extensive exposure to global accounts, many of which are hubbed from the London office. Their clients include major internet and tech firms, healthcare organisations, and global manufacturing and retailing businesses.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
- Managing client accounts and projects on a day-to-day basis, including budgets and team management.
- Devising strategy for client campaigns, targeting governments, strategically important media outlets, and thought leaders globally.
- Ensuring clients are kept abreast of current geopolitical and media developments.
- The management of client and stakeholder relationships to a very high standard, including initiating client meetings and conference calls, and serving as clients’ day-to-day point of contact.
- Assist in the development of new business for the consultancy, including the identification of ways to grow the accounts of existing clients, and drafting responses to RFPs, and pitch presentations.
- Management of staff on both a project and line management basis.
The requirements for this role include:
- Extensive experience in corporate communications, global public affairs, and corporate affairs, preferably within a consultancy environment.
- Demonstrable team management and business development experience.
- Experience working work large corporates would be an advantage.
For more information, or a confidential initial discussion, please contact Max Wiltshire on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7760 7645.
Max Wiltshire Ltd. is a search & selection consultancy focused exclusively on recruiting exceptional professional communicators. Our clients include leading communications consultancies, major listed companies, household name charities, and public sector bodies.Apply for this role
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £55,000 to £75,000, plus excellent benefits