Account Executive or Account Manager
Industry Leading Public Affairs Agency
My client is a leading and long established independent public affairs and communications consultancy with an excellent reputation for client work, staff development, and championing the value of public affairs.
Their client list includes listed companies, charities, public bodies, and local authorities. They work across a range of sectors including energy/environmental issues, regeneration, employment, procurement, and property.
They are seeking a talented political consultant to deliver public affairs support across a range of clients.
- Advise a range of clients on strategies to engage with government and other stakeholders.
- Manage client relationships to a very high level, building excellent links with key contacts.
- Be responsible for preparing high quality written briefings and analysis for clients.
- Plan, organise, and deliver stakeholder events on behalf of clients.
- Assist with developing new business for the company by spotting opportunities, networking, and other promotional activities.
Salary: £25,000 to £34,000