Associate Director (Corporate Media Relations)
Outstanding Integrated Corporate Consultancy
Our client is a corporate communications and public affairs consultancy who are absolutely at the top of their field. Leading the market, they represent an impressive roster of large PLC clients, and do so on an integrated basis. They have instructed us to search for an outstanding corporate media relations professional to play a leading role in devising and implementing communications strategies for large corporates.
With a background in media relations and issues management in a corporate context, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a successful track record in engaging with media and other stakeholders, ideally in a consultancy environment.
The successful candidate will be required to
- Direct accounts for key clients, including global financial services companies, leading manufacturers, international healthcare and pharmaceutical companies, and others.
- Play a leading role in team management, both on a line-management and project basis. The ability lead by example, develop the skills of junior team members, and ensure client’s expectations are exceeded is key.
- Contribute to the development of new business for the agency.
- Demonstrate exceptional creative writing skills.
- Create and execute compelling strategic communications plans.
Salary: Circa £70,000 to £90,000, with excellent benefits