Associate Director (Public Affairs)
Cutting Edge Consultancy
Our client, the public affairs arm of an international consultancy at the cutting edge of the industry, is seeking an experienced and talented consultant to join their award winning team as an Associate Director.
Representing numerous households name clients across a wide range of industries (including tech, telecoms, healthcare, and FMCG) our client has a well deserved reputation for delivering eye catching and thought provoking public affairs campaigns which achieve significant cut through and deliver outstanding results for clients.
Managing accounts for major listed clients, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high levels of client satisfaction, devising and executing innovative and successful engagement programs, and leading on the development of strategic advice for clients. Working collaboratively with some of the best consultants in the industry, this role offers the chance to join an agency at the peak of its game.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with another leading consultancy in the public affairs and communications sector
- An extensive network amongst Whitehall, Westminster, the press, and other opinion formers
- Highly developed client and account management skills, and excellent commercial acumen.
- Experience within politics, for example working for a politician or within a party organization (preferred but not essential).
- Great people skills – and emotional intelligence.
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £70,000 plus excellent benefits