Consultant/Senior Consultant – Corporate Responsibility
Leading Corporate Agency
Our client is a leading corporate communications and public affairs consultancy representing a host of blue chip clients. Their approach is innovative and often goes beyond the offerings of more traditional communications consultancies in a manner more akin to management consultancy.
In keeping with their pioneering approach, our client has launched a new offering focused on developing a corporate responsibility strategy more deeply aligned with the strategic business aims of clients. They have instructed us to recruit two talented consultants to support the development and expansion of this unique and distinctive practice.
The role will entail:
- Assisting the practice head in the development and expansion of the Corporate Responsibility practice.
- Working with a range of clients, mainly blue chip corporates.
- Management of clients’ accounts, including devising strategies for aligning their corporate responsibility strategy and activities with their core business values and aims.
- Leveraging CR work, for example through thought leadership opportunities, roundtables, etc.
- The provision of expert advice and counsel to clients at all levels.
- The management of long and short-term projects, including planning, budget management, and ensuring milestones are met and goals achieved.
The candidate I am seeking will:
- Have a demonstrable interest in social policy issues such as public health, digital inclusion, education, etc.
- Have experience in a communications role, either in an in-house capacity role within consultancy
- Possess excellent project management skills, and ideally have extensive experience of managing projects, including budget and staff management.
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of the political and media environment around the corporate responsibility agenda.
This is a rare opportunity for a talented communications professional to move into the corporate responsibility sector, working for a consultancy with an exceptional reputation and delivering for major blue chip clients.Apply for this role
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £30,000 to £45,000 plus benefits