Corporate Affairs Associate Director or Director
Cutting Edge Global Consultancy
Our client, the public affairs arm of an international consultancy at the cutting edge of the industry, is seeking an experienced and talented consultant to join their award winning team as an Associate Director or Director.
Ideally, our client is seeking someone with recent experience of working within government, or for one of the political parties, who is interested in moving into a career in Corporate Affairs.
Representing numerous households name clients across a wide range of industries (including tech, telecoms, healthcare, and FMCG) our client has a well deserved reputation for delivering eye catching and thought provoking campaigns which achieve significant cut through and deliver outstanding results for clients.
Managing accounts for major listed clients, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high levels of client satisfaction, devising and executing innovative and successful engagement programs, and leading on the development of strategic advice for clients. Working collaboratively with some of the best consultants in the industry, this role offers the chance to join an agency at the peak of its game.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Either experience with another leading consultancy in the public affairs and communications sector, or working within politics at a senior level.
- An extensive network amongst Whitehall, Westminster, the press, and other opinion formers
- Highly developed client and account management skills, and excellent commercial acumen.
- Experience within politics, for example working for a politician or within a party organization (preferred but not essential).
- Great people skills – and emotional intelligence.
For more information, or a confidential initial discussion, please contact Max Wiltshire on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7760 7645.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience, but for guidance is likely to be within the £50,000 to £75,000 bracket. In addition, an excellent benefits and bonus package is available.
Max Wiltshire Limited is a search & selection consultancy focused exclusively on recruiting exceptional professional communicators. Our clients include leading communications consultancies, major listed companies, household name charities, and public sector bodies.Apply for this role
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £55,000 to £75,000, plus excellent benefits