Public Affairs Consultant/Account Manager
Award-Winning Global Corporate Agency
Our client is a leading public affairs agency representing a range of the most prestigious companies in the world across multiple industries. They are renowned for delivering an exceptional service and seeking out the best consultants within the industry to join their team.
They have instructed us to recruit a highly skilled public affairs consultant to join their team at Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level.
- Responsibility for delivering highly tailored and strategic advice to blue-chip and household name clients.
- Divising and implementing political engagement strategies.
- Managing team members in delivering an exceptional service to clients.
- Acting as the linchpin in co-ordinating and project managing workstreams.
- Running events and contact programs.
- Feeding into the consultancy’s business development and networking activities.
- Strong interest in political and current affairs, corporate communications, the media and digital communications.
- Experience in a relevant role either in politics, agency, in-house or elsewhere (e.g. a think tank, policy research institute etc.)
- Excellent commercial acumen and awareness of business and economic issues.
- The ability to quickly get up to speed with new clients and policy areas; our client is looking for a highly motivated consultant who is able to hit the ground running.
- Deep knowledge of, and insights into, current political thinking.
- Excellent networking skills.
In addition to a competitive salary our client provides an excellent benefits package including private healthcare and bonus, as well as industry leading development and training opportunities. They enjoy a very low staff turnover rate.
Apply for this role
Location: Central London
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000