Award Winning Public Affairs Agency
Our client is an award-winning communications consultancy representing many of the world’s largest household-name companies. Their clients are the leading firms in industries such as tech, transport, financial services, FMCG, and retail.
Due to continued growth they are looking to appoint an additional researcher to their industry leading team. The role will focus on providing high quality public affairs and corporate communications support to the agency’s consultants.
The role encompasses:
- Working across a range of sector and policy areas, ensuring consultants are kept informed on political and media developments of relevance to clients.
- Writing timely and informative reports and updates on policy developments, stakeholder groups, and media pieces.
- Delivering high quality bespoke monitoring reports for clients.
- Some client work, including participating in meetings and client calls with key client contacts.
The role requires:
- Past experience in a relevant role, in either Parliament or politics, the media, or a communications role within an agency or in-house setting.
- Excellent knowledge of the UK media and political landscape.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to produce high quality written work (such as research reports and briefings) within a short timescale.
- Good team working skills, and a hardworking and flexible attitude.
Our client offers a competitive salary, some of the best career development opportunities in the industry, and highly attractive benefits package (including bonus, pension, and medical and life insurance plans).Apply for this role
Salary: Circa £22,000 to £25,000, plus excellent benefits