Senior Account Executive (Healthcare Public Affairs)
Multi Award-Winning Agency
Our client is a market leading and multi award-winning corporate communications and public affairs agency. Representing a host of clients across the private and third sectors (including FTSE100 businesses and household name charities), our clients pride themselves on offering a highly tailored and innovative service, focused on clients’ strategic objectives.
The agency is ambitious, entrepreneurial, and dedicated to maintaining its position as one of the UK’s leading consultancies. Due to continued year-on-year double-digit growth, our client is now looking to expand their healthcare public affairs team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day running of a range of accounts, including contributing to the development of public affairs strategies, and participating in their implementation and delivery.
- The development and maintenance of relationships with key opinion formers across Westminster, Whitehall, and the media, as well as wider stakeholder management and intelligence gathering.
- Management of client relationships, ensuring key contacts are kept apprised of progress, provided with strategic political counsel, and continue to give buy-in to strategy.
- Development of a broad and deep understanding of the healthcare policy landscape, including CCGs, NICE, DoH, Trusts, and other major stakeholders.
- Participation in the agency’s marketing and business development activities, including contributing to pitches, networking, and intelligence gathering.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate a strong interest in, and knowledge of, the UK healthcare landscape and political climate.
- Excel at the production of high quality written work, as well as excellent inter-personal and networking skills.
- Manage multiple and competing deadlines and priorities, delegating where appropriate.
- Prior experience in the public affairs sector.
For more information, or a confidential initial discussion, please contact Max Wiltshire on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7760 7645.
Max Wiltshire Ltd. is a search & selection consultancy focused exclusively on recruiting exceptional professional communicators. Our clients include leading communications consultancies, major listed companies, household name charities, and public sector bodies.Apply for this role
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £30,000 (plus excellent benefits including pension and up to 10% bonus).