Senior Account Executive
Boutique Public Affairs Consultancy
Our client is a boutique public affairs consultancy boasting a client list which would be the envy of many far larger firms. Operating on a highly tailored and strategic basis, they advise and represent a range of clients across sectors, but with particular strengths in energy, health, and telecommunications.
Owing to continued growth, the agency is now seeking to recruit politically astute and engaged consultants to bolster their existing team.
Working alongside more senior colleagues, the successful candidate will:
- Advise clients on current political scenarios
- Horizon-scan for forthcoming relevant developments
- Produce high quality briefings and policy documents
- Monitor the political and media environments on behalf of clients
- Develop and maintain an extensive network of contacts across Westminster, Whitehall, and the media
The qualities my client is seeking include:
- Some experience within the political sector, whether in public affairs, Parliament, or more widely.
- An interest in the intersection of business and politics, and in the effect of political decisions on how businesses operate.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- A good academic background.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Ideally, an interest in, or experience of, a specific policy area (particularly energy or health).
Salary: Circa £23,000 to £28,000