Senior Account Manager – Healthcare Public Affairs
Leading Boutique Consultancy
Max Wiltshire Ltd. is working exclusively with an boutique healthcare public affairs consultancy, leading the field in their niche. In the handful of years since their foundation they have grown exponentially, outgrowing two offices in the process. Due to continued growth they have retained Max Wiltshire Ltd to recruit an ambitious and motivated consultant to join their team.
Though small in size (circa 10 staff) our client punches well above their weight, regularly beating far larger agencies to accounts. Their hallmark is the provision of highly tailored bespoke services – an approach which has led to their very high client retention rate.
This role offers the opportunity for an experienced consultant to specialise in healthcare public affairs; a lucrative and highly in-demand sector, and to take a senior leadership role within a thriving and fast-growing company.
From day one, the successful candidate will be given a high degree of responsibility, and autonomy. Although contributing to the company’s business development activities will be a part of the role, the initial focus is very much on servicing the company’s existing accounts and playing a major role in managing other elements of the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Devise, plan, and execute compelling campaigns and engagement strategies on behalf of clients, taking responsibility for ensuring successful outcomes.
- Be responsible for engaging and building relationships with clients at the highest levels based on trust and results delivery.
- Drive the successful delivery of engagement programs across Westminster, Whitehall, and government, ensuring that clients’ strategic priorities are articulated to key decision makers.
- Engage with the media where appropriate, and with government and other stakeholders.
The candidate we are seeking will have:
- An extensive professional background in public affairs.
- Significant account management experience.
- Experience of developing and maintaining expertise in specific client sectors and related policy fields, ideally, but not necessarily, within healthcare public affairs.
- An impressive network of contacts, both in government and industry.
- An excellent understanding of Westminster, devolved Parliaments, and EU institutions.
- Demonstrable experience of influencing senior stakeholders.
- Outstanding communications skills, with a very advanced degree of skill in producing written work.
- Experience in identifying and developing new business leads.
For more information, or a confidential initial discussion, please apply below or contact Max Wiltshire on email@example.com or 020 7760 7645.
Max Wiltshire Ltd. is a search & selection consultancy focused exclusively on recruiting exceptional professional communicators. Our clients include leading communications consultancies, major listed companies, household name charities, and public sector bodies.Apply for this role
Location: Central London
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000, with excellent benefits