Senior Consultant/Associate Director (Healthcare)
Major Integrated Communications Consultancy
Due to continued expansion my client, a very well respected public and corporate affairs consultancy, is looking to appoint at the Account or Associate Director level.
They are an established consultancy with a reputation for delivering a very high level of service for clients, and for an exceptional level of policy expertise.
My client is looking for:
- A healthcare specialist with experience of policy based work, and of utilising that work to generate high quality media coverage.
- Strong media relations skills; the ability to draft an engaging press release is paramount, as is the ability to credibly engage senior sector journalists over often technical health issues.
- An excellent grasp of both the policy formulation and legislative processes, including the utilisation of campaign groups, patient groups, and other stakeholders.
- Some experience of the pharmaceutical industry, patient groups, or CCGs, whether in-house or from consultancy, would be a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- The opportunity to work with some very high quality clients, and to develop their skills in at atmosphere of expertise and excellence.
- An unusually high level of autonomy and exposure to senior level work.
- A very competitive salary and benefits package, including bonus and other market leading benefits.
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 to £75,000